The monastery of the Holy Trinity was made in 1488 by a monk named Dometios. But sources reveal its existence since 1362. The oldest building phase of the monastery is represented by the current church, which was built as we learn from the inscription in the year 1475/6 and is dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The frescos of the church was made by the painter and priest named Antonios and his brother Nicholas, in 1741. The Catholic esonarthex was built in 1689 and decorated in 1692. In 1682, with the expenses and trouble of Hieromonk Damaskinou, Jonah and Partheniou, the chapel of St. John the Baptist was built and decorated.
In 1684 a small sacristy was added to the southeast corner of the church which is connected with the temple. The monastery owned 124 manuscripts (kept since 1953 in the Monastery of St. Stephen) including codes of the monasteries of Anapafsas and Rousanou.
Visitors to reach the monastery must cross a pedestrian path downhill until the foot of the cliff and then climb 145 carved steps. Left of the entrance to the monastery is the chapel of St. John the Baptist, a small rotunda is carved into the rock. At the end of the hallway (right) is the catholicon of the monastery. It is a small two-columned cruciform church with a dome and a spacious plain on the west side. Northwest of the building complex of the monastery, behind the church, the visitor arrives at the highest point of the rock, from the balcony you can enjoy a rare view of the other monasteries and the Meteora rocks.