As mentioned in the first part of the article, the archive of the monastery is very rich and interesting, preserving documents of the Byzantine period, the post Byzantine period and later periods. Chrysobulls, Metropolitan documents, Patriarchical sigillia, etc which are kept here, are great heirlooms and […]Read More
Search hotels and more...
- You Won’t Be Able To Board A Plane Next Year If Your ID Doesn’t Meet New Rules
- Traveling With Autism Can Be Hard. These People Want To Fix That.
- Flight Attendants Share Their Biggest Passenger Pet Peeves
- Thrills Or Sheer Terror? World’s Tallest, Longest, Fastest Dive Coaster Is Here
- This Vacuum-Sealing Suitcase Is The Best Luggage For Over-Packers