Firstly, all the monasteries in Meteora operate as coenobiums, which is derived from the Greek words “κοινός” (koinos) and “βίος” (bios) meaning “common” and “life”. That means that the monks are part of a community, everything is in common inside the monasteries and that they share […]0 Read More
Search hotels and more...
- Why This Amazon Travel Wallet Is One Of The Best Impulse Buys Our Shopping Editor Ever Made
- Disney World’s Cinderella Castle Is Getting A Major Makeover
- 17 Sweet Travel Destinations For Chocolate Lovers
- 10 Items Under $50 Anyone Would Love From Nordstrom’s Winter Sale
- 17 Mistakes Tourists Make While Visiting Las Vegas